COUC - MITE8AMEG8K8E
MÉNARD - RENAUDET -BROUILLET - SENEZAQUE - SENESAC - GRANGER
MÉNARD - MAYNARD - DELORME - ANCESTRY
Marie MITE8AMEG8K8E was born around 1631-1632. She died 8 Jan 1699 in Trois-Rivières. She married on 16 Apr 1657 in Trois-Rivières Pierre COUC-LAFLEUR who was born around 1624, in Cognac, France and died in April 1690 in St-François-du-Lac. (1)
Madeleine COUC-LAFLEUR was born around 1669. Before 1684, she married Maurice MÉNARD who was born on 6 June 1664 and baptized on 7 June 1664 in Trois-Rivières and died 9 May 1741 in Chambly. (2)(3)(4)
Marie Madeleine MÉNARD was born around 1691 in Michilimackinac. She died 22 Nov 1756 in Chambly. She married Jean Baptiste RENAUDET 6 May 1717 somwhere in Québec. Jean Baptiste RENAUDET was born around 1676 in St-Severin, Archdiocese of Bordeaux, Guyenne France. He died 24 Dec 1759 in Pointe-Olivier (St-Mathias), Québec. (5)(6)(7)
Marie Louise RENAUDET/RENAUDEAU was born 20 Jan 1718 in Chambly. She married Michel BROUILLET LAVIOLETTE on 6 Jun 1735 in St-Joseph, Chambly. Michel BROUILLET LAVIOLETTE was born in Pointe-aux-Trembles and & christened on 27 Dec 1712 in St-Enfant-Jesus, Pointe-aux-Trembles. He died about 1774 at the age of 61. His parents were Bernard BROUILLET LAVIOLETTE & Marie CHARTIER. (8)(9)(10)(16)
Jacques SENEZAQUE was born in the parish of Auton in Normandy, France. He married Marie Josephe BROUILLET LAVIOLETTE on 23 May 1764 in Chambly. (11)(12)(16)
Jacques SENEZAQUE was born on 12 April 1765 in Chambly. He married Marie Anne DUPUY/DUPUIS on 21 Sept 1789 in l'Acadie, comté de St-Jean. Marie's parents were Charles DUPUY & Anne DOUCET. (13)(14)(17)
Joseph SENEZAC/SÉNÉSAC married Marguerite LEBRECQUE 8 Jan 1816 in L'Acadie, comté St-Jean, Québec. Marguerite LEBREQUE was the daughter of Joseph Marie LEBRECQUE & Marie BOUDREAU.(15)(17)
Mathilde SÉNÉSAC married Eustache/Eusée GRANGER on 17 Sept 1844 in St. Georges, Canada. Eustache/Eusée GRANGER was the son of Jean Baptiste GRANGER & Marie Osithe CLOUATRE who were married on 16 Sept 1816 in L'Acadie, Comté de St-Jean. Jean-Baptiste was the son of Jean-Baptiste GRANGER & Marie-Angélique GRÉGOIRE. (15)(16)(17)(18)
Rosalie GRANGER married Joseph MÉNARD on 31 Aug 1881, in Stanbridge, Missisquoi County, Québec, Canada. Joseph MÉNARD was the son of Pierre MÉNARD & Marie Rosalie Sara LUSSIER. (15)(18)
Henry MAYNARD was born 21 Jan 1893 in Burlington, VT, and died 25 Apr 1952 in Burlington, VT. He married Elisabeth (JANDRAW) GENDRON. She was born in VT.
Clare Ena Julia MAYNARD was born 21 Jan 1915 in Burlington, VT. She married Howard William DELORME
Bruce Henry DELORME
Please use the BACK/RETURN Button on your Browser to
Return to the Previous Page.
Or, the Link below to return to
D294 Marie Madeleine Ménard
All My Relations
Other Ménard ancestors:
Huet - Ménard Lejeune - Thibodeau - Ménard Lambert - Ménard
Index COUC Index MÉNARD Table of Contents
(1) PRDH, Programme de recherche en démographie historique, Certificat de mariage No. 1045
(2) Ibid., Certificat d'individu No. 53264.
(3) Ibid., Certificat de famille No. 5378.
(4) Ibid., Certificat d'individu No. 53103.
(5) Ibid., Certificat d'individu No. 12997.
(6) Ibid., Certificat de famille No. 12542.
(7) Ibid., Certificat de sépulture No. 323779.
(8) Ibid., Certificat d'individu No. 91130.
(9) Ibid., Certificat de famille No. 19477.
(10) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 107751.
(11) Ibid., Certificat d'union No. 41511.
(12) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 316059.
(13) Ibid., Certificat d'union No. 67156.
(14) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 356900.
(15) Resources at the French Genealogical Society, Tollman, CT, and personal information submitted in
Email messages by Lynn Ménard-Mathieson.
(16) Mariages de St-Joseph-de-Chambly (1706-1964), Col: Jetté & Lavallée, Pub: Pontbriand, Québec, 1964, pp. 53 & 291.
(17) Mariages de l'Acadie (1785) et Saint-Luc (1802), comté de Saint-Jean, Québec, pp. 57, 140, 83, 72.
(18) Mariages de la Comté de Missisquoi, 1846-1968, Vols 1 & 2, Pub: Pontbriand, Québec, pp. 255 & 382.