458. Antoine LANDRY, the son of Jean LANDRY & Madeleine MELANÇON, was born in 1718. He married Marie Anne CORMIER on 14 November 1740 in Beaubassin. They moved to St-Michel d'Yamaska. He died in 1763 in L'Islet.
The Landry - Ménard Lineage.(1)(6)
459. Marie Anne CORMIER was born around 1715. She died on 8 January 1770 in St-Michel d'Yamaska at 50 years old. (6)Children were:
229 i. Marie LANDRY was born 4 Sept 1741 in Beaubassin. She first married Joseph GAUDREAU on 14 June 1764 in L'Islet. She then married Jean-Baptiste BERNIER on 11 May 1767 in Cap St-Ignace, Québec. Jean Baptiste was born and baptized on 30 July 1727 in Cap St-Ignace. Marie died on 7 and was buried on 9 December 1805 in Cap St-Ignace, Co. Motmagny, Québec. Jean Baptiste died on 12 and buried on 13 December 1816 in Capt St-Ignace. (1)(2)(7)
ii. Jean-Baptiste LANDRY married Marie Rose MARTEL LAMONTAGNE on 11 May 1772 in L'Assomption, county of L'Assomption, Québec. (4)(5)
81 v. Marie Anne LANDRY was born and baptized on 24 April 1748 in Port-Royal, Acadie. She married Paul THÉROUX on 17 July 1767 somewhere in Québec. Anne died on 17 and was buried on 18 February 1807 in St-Michel d'Yamaska, Québec. Paul was born and baptized on 10 August 1743 in St-Michel d'Yamaska. Paul died on 29 and buried on 30 May 1819 in St-Michel d'Yamaska, Québec. (1)(7)
Four other children. (1)LANDRY Information on the LANDRY ancestors. (in French)
CORMIER Information on the CORMIER ancestors. (in French)
Index CORMIER Index LANDRY Table of Contents
(1) PRDH, Certificat d'union 21995.
(2) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 223508.
(3) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 208433.
(4) Ibid., Certificat d'union No. 48447.
(5) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 219750.
(6) Stephen A. White, Ditionnaire généalogique des familles acadiennes, Centre d'Étudies Acadiennes, Université de Moncton, 1999, p. 407.
(7) Drouin Document copied from the Parish Registers of Québec.