164. Alexandre GUILBAUT was born on 11 January and baptized on 19 February 1708 in Port-Royal, Acadie. He was also known as Alexandre GUILBEAULT. He first married Marguerite GIROUARD on 1 February 1734 in Port-Royal. He then married Élisabeth BREAU BRAULT, daughter of Antoine BREAU & Marguerite DUGAS and widow of Pierre AUCOIN, on 19 November 1759 in St-Pierre-les-Becquets. Alexandre died on 8 May and was buried on 9 May 1776 at the age of 75, in Sorel, Québec. (1)(2)(3)(6)
165. Marguerite GIROUARD was an Acadian, the daughter of Alexandre GIROUARD & Marie LE BORGNE de BÉLISLE. She was born on 15 February 1713 in Port-Royal, Acadie. She died on 25 December 1757 in Québec. (4)
Children were:82 i. Grégoire GUILBAUT married Agathe Marie Angélique PAUL HUS MILLET on 8 April 1771 in St-Pierre de Sorel, Québec. (2)(5)
Index GUILBAUT Index GIROUARD Table of Contents
(1) PRDH, Certificat de famille No. 18836.
(2) Ibid., Certificat d'union No. 18836.
(3) Ibid., Certificat d'individu 15810.
(4) Ibid., Certificat d'individu No. 15811.
(5) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 226166.
(6) Stephen A. White, Dictionnaire généalogique des familles acadiennes,p. 781-782.
(7) Drouin Document copied from the Parish Registers of Québec.
(8) PRDH Document - Université de Montréal.