722. François BANHIAC LAMONTAGNE was also known as François BANLIARD. He was born about 1642 in Chantrezac, Ev. Angoulême, Angoumois (Auj. Roumazières-Louvert, Ar. Confolens, Charente, France). He married Marie Angélique PELLETIER ANTAYA before 17 April 1681. (1)(2)
723. Marie Angélique PELLETIER ANTAYA was born on 13 and baptized on 14 October 1662 in the Mission of Sillery, Québec. She was the godchild of (Filleule du) Baron d'Avanzour, Governor. After François died, she married Antoine GERLAISSE JARLAIS STAMAND, son of Jean GERLAISSE JARLAIS STAMAND & Marie Jeanne TRUDEL on 25 May 1709 in Trois-Rivières, Québec. Antoine was born about 1687 somewhere in Québec. Marie Angélique died and was buried on 18 March 1741 in St-Antoine-de-Padoue, Rivière-du-Loup, Louiseville, Maskinongé, Québec. Antoine died on 22 February 1762 in Rivière-du-Loup, Louiseville, Maskinongé, Québec. (2)(3)
Pelletier-Lamontagne - Regnière - Théroux - Lavallée - Léveillée Lineage in Acrobat .pdf format.
Children were:157 vi. Marie Jeanne BANLIAC LAMONTAGNE BANIAQUE BAILLARD was born on 9 and baptized on 10 July 1692 in Trois-Rivières. She married Jean GAUSSIN dit ST-GERMAIN on 12 June 1711 in Trois-Rivières, Québec. Jean died on 18 and was buried on 19 February 1728 in St-Antoine-de-Padoue, Co. Maskicongé, Louiseville, Québec. After Jean died in 1728, she married Mathurin BERTHELOT LAGIROFLEE, son of Jean BERTHELOT & Jeanne CHOBELETTE and widower of Jeanne VANASSE, on 29 May 1730 in St-Antoine-de-Padoue de-la-Rivière-du-Loup, Louiseville, Québec. Mathurin LaGirofle died on 1 and was buried on 2 September 1731 in St-Michel d'Yamaska. After Mathurin died in 1731, Jeanne married Louis BOISSEL, son of Gilles BOISSEL & Marie Marguerite SALOIS, on 21 February 1735 in St-Michel d'Yamaska. Marie Jeanne died on 26 and was buried on 27 February 1750 in Yamaska. Louis Boissel died and was buried on 7 January 1758 in St-Michel d'Yamaska, Québec.(2)(3)
iii. Geneviève BANHIAC LAMONTAGNE was born on 18 January 1658 in Sorel. She married Mathieu MILLET, son of Nicolas MILLET & Michelle SEGUILE, on 7 January 1709 in the Paroisse de l'Immaculée-Conception, Trois-Rivières. She died on 19 August 1747 in Yamachiche. (2)(3)
Six other children. (1)
Index BANLIARD BANLIAC Index PELLETIER Table of Contents
(1) PRDH, Certificat d'union No. 5039.
(2) PRDH Document - Université de Montréal.
(3) Drouin Document copied from the Parish Registers of Québec.