18. Michel LAMBERT was born on 7 May and baptized on 8 May 1793 in St-Michel d'Yamaska. He married Marie Archange LEMAY dit POUDRIER, daughter of François LEMAY dit POUDRIER & Marie Antoinette ST-GERMAIN on 1 March 1813 in St-Michel, Yamaska, Québec. Michel died on 29 and was buried on 31 October 1868 in St-Aimé de Richelieu. (1)(3)(7)
19. Marie Archange LEMAY POUDRIER, the daughter of François LEMAY dit POUDRIER& Marie Antoinette ST-GERMAIN, was born on 20 and baptized on 21 January 1794 in St-Michel d'Yamaska, Québec. She died on 29 and was buried on 31 May 1852 in St-David d'Yamaska, Québec. (7)
Children were:9 vii. Sophie LAMBERT was born and baptized on 23 October 1829 in St-Michel, Yamaska, Québec. She married Antoine FOURQUIN-LÉVEILLÉEon 20 July 1852 in the Church of St-David, Yamaska, Québec. She died on 3 June 1907 and was buried on 7 June 1907 in St-Aimé, Massueville, Richelieu County, Québec, at the age of 78. Antoine died on 24 and buried on 27 January 1880 in St-Aimé, Massueville, Richelieu. (2)(5)
i. Michel LAMBERT was born on 11 and baptized on 12 April 1814 in St-Michel d'Yamaska. He married Luce TRUDEAU, daughter of Basile TRUDEAU & Geneviève TÉROUX on 10 February 1834 in St-Michel d'Yamaska. (3)(7)
ii. Théophile LAMBERT was born on 1 and baptized on 2 June 1817 in St-Michel d'Yamaska. He married Marie LAMBERT, daughter of François LAMBERT & Marie Louise ROBIDOUX, on 2 September 1840 in St-David d'Yamaska. (3)(7)
iii. Narcisse LAMBERT was born and baptized on 14 November 1819 in St-Michel d'Yamaska. He married Adelaide STGERMAIN dit GAUCIN, daugher of Michel STGERMAIN dit GAUCIN & Marie Jeanne PETIT, on 18 January 1842 in St-David d'Yamaska. (3)(7)
iv. Marie LAMBERT was born and baptized on 16 January 1821 in St-Michel d'Yamaska. She married Louis PEPIN, son of Louis PEPIN & Marie FOURQUIN dite LÉVEILLÉ on 30 July 1844 in St-David d'Yamaska. (3)(7)
v. Marguerite LAMBERT was born on 28 and baptized on 29 January 1823 in St-Michel d'Yamaska. She married Pierre VERRIER, son of Pierre VERRIER & Geneviève LETENDRE, on 6 February 1844 in St-David d'Yamaska. (3)(7)
vi. Esther LAMBERT was born on 1 and baptized on 2 November 1824 in St-Michel d'Yamaska. She married Jean STGERMAIN dit GAUCIN, son of Jean STGERMAIN dit GAUCIN & Suzanne LASSALE, on 19 August 1844 in St-David d'Yamaska. (3)(7)
viii. Gilbert LAMBERT was born on 17 and baptized on 18 November 1831 in St-Michel d'Yamaska, Québec, Canada. (3)(7)
Index LAMBERT Index LEMAY Table of Contents
(1) Marriages de St-Michel d'Yamaska 1727-1965, Ant. Mongeau & B. Parenteau, Pub. B. Pontrbriand, Québec, p. 140.
(2) Oral Interview with Ida LÉVEILLÉE THÉROUX, last living member of my paternal grandfather's family and the last living grandchild of Antoine and Sophie LÉVEILLÉE, granted September 2000 to this author. (NAL)
(3) PRDH, Certificat d'union No. 50354.
(4) Mariages de St-David d'Yamaska 1835-1966, Laliberté, Mongeau & Pontbriand, Pub: Pontbriand, 1968, pp. 233 & 262.
(5) Registre de baptême, mariages et sépultures de St-Aimé.
(6) Data compiled and verified through Primary and Secondary Sources by Diane Paré Szabo
(7) Drouin documents copied from the Parish Registers of Québec.
Des "dit" surnoms de famille à St-Aimé:Léveillé = Fourquin, Thibault
Lambert = Lalue, Lamontagne
Brouillard = Fortier
Théroux = Féron, Ferron, Lacroix, Plessis, Tardif, Tardy
Brouillard = Fortier