720. Jean GAUSSIN dit ST-GERMAIN married Jacquette ANNGOUNELLE before 31 December 1665. (1)
721. Jacquette ANGOUNELLE was born in St-Germain, Bordeaux. She was also known as Jacqueline GENGONELLE
Children were:156 i. Jean GAUSSIN dit ST-GERMAIN was born before 1665 in France. He married Marie Jeanne BANLIAC BANIAQUE on 12 June 1711 in the Paroisse de l'Immaculée-Conception, Trois-Rivières, Québec. Marie Jeanne was born on 9 and baptized on 10 July 1692 in Trois-Rivières. Jean died on 18 and was buried on 19 February 1728 in St-Antoine-de-Padoue, Co. Maskicongé, Louiseville, Québec.
Then, Marie Jeanne married Mathurin BERTHELOT LAGIROFLÉE, son of Jean BERTHELOT & Jeanne CHOBELETTE and widower of Jeanne VANASSE, on 29 May 1730 in St-Antoine-de-Padoue de-la-Rivière-du-Loup, Louiseville, Québec. Mathurin LaGirofle died on 1 and was buried on 2 September 1731 in St-Michel d'Yamaska.
After Mathurin died in 1731, Marie Jeanne married a third time to Louis BOISSEL, son of Gilles BOISSEL & Marie Marguerite SALOIS, on 21 February 1735 in St-Michel d'Yamaska. Marie Jeanne died on 26 and was buried on 27 February 1750 in St-Michel d'Yamaska. Louis Boisselle died and was buried on 7 January 1758 in St-Michel d'Yamaska, Québec.(1)(2)(3)
Index ST-GERMAIN Index GENGONELLE Table of Contents
(1) PRDH, Certificat de famille No. 10934.
(2) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 89193.
(3) Drouin Document copied from the Parish Registers or the Town Clerk's Office of Québec.