1896. Antoine DESROSIERS was born on 14 April 1617 in the Bourg de Renaison, diocese of Lyons, Lyonnais (Loire), France. He worked for the Jesuits, first at Sillery from 1641, at Notre-Dame-des-Anges the following year, and also at Trois-Rivières in 1645. He married Anne DUHÉRISSON on 24 November 1647 in Québec somewhere. Antoine was one of the pioneers of Trois-Rivières and carried out important functions there, particularly as a judge. He died on 8 and was buried 9 August 1691 in Champlain, Province de Québec. (1)(5)(6)(8)
1897. Anne DUHÉRISSON was also known as Anne LENEUF. She was born around May 1633 in St-Jean, Caen, diocese of Bayeux, Normandy, (Calvados) France, as the natural daughter of Michel LENEUF. She arrived in Québec in 1636. She died on 16 October 1711 in Champlain, Québec. (4)(7)
Children were:948 i. Jean-Baptiste DESROSIERS was born in 1657. He married Françoise Marie Perrine (Petronelle) DANDONNEAU on 20 January 1682 in Champlain, Province de Québec. He died on 23 February 1704. (3)
Seven other children (1)
Index DESROSIERS Index DUHERISSON Table of Contents
(1) PRDH, Certificat de mariage No. 189091.
(2) Ibid., Certificat de famille No. 559.
(3) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 6986.
(4) Ibid., Certificat d'individu No. 23350.
(5) Ibid., Certificat d'individu No. 23349.
(6) Biographical Dictionary for The Jesuit Missions in Acadia and New France: 1602-1654, Lucien Campeau, S.J., translated by William Lonc, S.J. & George Topp, S.J., summer 2001, p. 148-149.
(7) Ibid., p. 156.