1878. Gilles PINELLE was baptized at LaRochelle, France, on 22 Feb 1635. He came to New France with his family in 1650. He married Anne LEDET on 2 September 1657 in Québec. His family settled on the Natives' estate at Sillery, then moved to Neuville. He died on 15 January 1700 in Neuville. (1)(2)(5)(6)
1879. Anne LEDET dit LEODET was born around 1632 in Angoulin, diocese of La Rochelle, Aunis, France. She first married Jean NEVEU on 28 January 1653 in Québec. She died on 14 December 1700 in Neuville. (3)(6)
Children were:939 v. Élizabeth Isabelle Ursule PINELLE was born and baptized on on 29 June 1666 in the Mission St-Joseph, Mission des Jésuites, Sillery, Québec. She was also known as PINEL. She married Michel COUTANCINEAU on 24 Febbruary 1683 in St-François-de-Sales, Neuville, Pointe-aux-Trembles, Québec. Michel died and was buried on on 9 March 1728 St-François-de-Sales, Neuville, Pointe-aux-Trembles, Québec. Élizabeth died and was buried on 11 June 1736 in St-François-de-Sales, Neuville, Pointe-aux-Trembles, Québec.(1)(4)(5)
Eight other children: four older and four younger than Élisabeth. (1)
Index PINEL Index LEDET Table of Contents
(1) PRDH, Certificat de famille No. 1086.
(2) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 66505.
(3) Ibid., Certificat d'individu No. 43716.
(4) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 55147.
(5) Drouin Document copied from the Parish Registers of Québec.
(6) Biographical Dictionary for The Jesuit Missions in Acadia and New France: 1602-1654, Lucien Campeau, S.J., translated by William Lonc, S.J. & George Topp, S.J., summer 2001, p. 350.