1866. Jean NEVEU dit NEPVEU was born in St-Goerges-de-Montaigu, diocese of Lucon, Poitou (Vendée). He was first married in France. He married Anne LEDET on 28 January 1653 in Québec. (1)(2)(6)
1867. Anne LEDET also known as Anne LEODET was born around 1632 in Angoulin, diocese of La Rochelle, Aunis, France. Then she married Gilles PINEL on 2 September 1657 in Québec. She died on 14 December 1700 in Neuville. (3)(4) (7)
Children were:933 i. Barbe NEVEU was born and baptized on 3 December 1653 in the Paroisse de Notre-Dame de Québec. She was also known as Marie Barbe NEPVEU. She married Nicolas Sylvestre on 20 August 1667 in the Paroisse de Notre-Dame de Québec. Nicolas was born around 1642 in Point-sur-Seine, Ev. Troyes, Champagne, France. Nicolas died and was buried on 10 March 1729 in St-François-de-Sales, Neuville, Pointe-aux-Trembles, Québec. Marie Barbe died and was buried on 18 April 1729 in St-François-de-Sales, Neuville, Pointe-aux-Trembles, Québec. (5)(7)
Index NEVEU Index LEDET Table of Contents
(1) PRDH, Certificat de famille No. 90902.
(2) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 66426.
(3) Ibid., Certificat d'individu No. 43716>
(4) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 66505.
(5) Ibid., Certificat d'individu No. 57593.
(6) Ibid., Certificat d'individu No. 57583(7) Drouin Document copied from the Parish Registers of Québec.