294. Pierre Charles VOYER, son of Pierre VOYER & Marguerite SOVASNON, was born in 1630 in the parish of Maralle, diocese Mans in the department of Maine, France. He married Catherine CRAMPON on 1 December 1662 in Château-Richer, Québec. He died in 1695 in Château-Richer, Québec. (1)(2)
295. Catherine CRAMPON, daughter of Jean CRAMPON & Hélène RICHARD, was born about 1638 in St-Sulpice, Paris. She first married Louis PÉPIN before 30 November 1662. She died and was buried on 6 July 1699 at L'Ange-Gardien.
Eleven Children:147 xi. Marguerite Marie VOYER was born on 21 February 1683 in Château-Richer, Québec. She married Jean Baptiste HARDY on 16 November 1700 in Château-Richer. She died on 4 March 1724 in Neuville. (2)(3)(4)
viii. Catherine VOYER was born before 1673 in Château-Richer. She married François BÉLANGER on 18 April 1689 in Château-Richer. (5)(6)
Nine other children
Notes:Catherine CRAMPON was born about 1638 in the parish of Saint-Sulpice in Paris, France, the daughter of Jean CRAMPON & Hélène RICHARD. Before leaving for Canada in 1662, Catherine was widowed by Louis Pépin. On 1 December 1662, she married Pierre VOYER at Château-Richer, Québec, Canada. Neither spouse could sign the marriage contract which had been drawn up by notary Claude Aubert on 30 November. Together, they would have twelve children. PRDH identifies only eleven children born to this couple. Catherine was buried on 6 July 1699 at L'Ange-Gardien. (7)
Relationship Charts - Léveillée & Paré Ancestry
The DIONNE Quintuplets
Pierre VOYER & Catherine CAPRON
Index VOYER Index CRAMPON Table of Contents
(1) PRDH, Certificat de mariage No. 30125.
(2) Ibid., Certificat de famille No. 1538.
(3) Ibid., Certificat d'union No. 1538.
(4) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 30299.
(5) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 30249.
(6) Ibid., Certificat de famille No. 6340.
(7) Source: "Before the King's Daughters: The Filles à Marier, 1634-1662" - First printing, April 2002 by Peter J. Gagné, Dist. by Quintin Publications, Page 95.