884. Jean Baptiste TANGUET TANGUAY dit LANAVETTE, the son of Yvon TANGUAY & Marguerite ACCRAL, was baptized on 13 May 1662 in St-Pierre, Ploudiry, Ev. St-Pol-de-Leon, Bretagne (Ar. Brest, Finistère, France). He first married Marie Françoise BLAIS, daughter of Pierre BLAIS & Marie François BAUDOUIN, on 25 October 1722 somewhere in Québec. He married Marie BROCHU, daughter of Jean BROCHU & Nicole SAULNIER, on 6 February 1692 in St-Jean, Île d'Orléans, Québec. He died and was buried on 25 August 1744 in the Paroisse de St-Philippe & St-Jacques de Bellechasse, St-Vallier, Québec.(1)(2)(6)(7)
885. Marie BROCHU LABROCHU was born on 13 and baptized on 14 July 1675 in Ste-Famille, Île-d'Orléans, Québec. She died on 5 and was buried on 7 February 1753 in the Paroisse de St-Philippe & St-Jacques de Bellechasse, St-Vallier, Québec.(7)
Children were:442 i. Jean Baptiste TANGUET TANGUAY was born on 11 and baptized on 12 May 1694 in St-Michel de Bellechasse, La Durantaye, Québec. He first married Marie Françoise BLAIS on 25 October 1722. He then married Marie Madeleine SIMARD on 30 August 1730 in Ste-Anne-de-Beaupré, Québec. was born and baptized on 26 October 1703 in Ste-Anne-de-Beaupré, Montmorency, Québec. Madeleine died and was buried on 1 November 1765 in the Paroisse de St-Philippe et St-Jacques, St-Vallier, Bellechasse Québec. (3)(4)(5)(6)
Eleven other children: one older and ten younger than Jean Bapstiste. (1)
Index TANGUAY Index BROCHU Table of Contents
(1) PRDH, Certificat de famille No. 6869.
(2) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 38855.
(3) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 139392.
(4) Ibid., Certificat de famille No. 17250.
(5) Ibid., Certificat d'individu No. 70447.
(6) Drouin Document copied from the Parish Registers of Québec.\
(7) PRDH Document - Université de Montréal.