882. Pierre LECLERC was baptized on 27 January 1658 in the town of Dieppe, Archdiocese of Rouen, in Normandy, France. He married Élizabeth Isabelle RONDEAU on 7 February 1690 in St-Pierre, Île-d'Orléans. He died on 25 and was buried on 27 January 1736 in St-Laurent, Île-d'Orléans, Québec. (1)
883. Élizabeth Isabelle RONDEAU was born on 19 and was baptized on 25 October 1670 in Ste-Famille, Île d'Orléans, Québec. She died on 7 and was buried on 8 November 1746 in St-Laurent, Île-d'Orléans, Québec. (3)
Children were:441 xiii. Geneviève LECLERC was born on 24 and baptized on 26 January 1709 in St-Laurent, Île-d'Orléans. She married Augustin FRADET on 23 October 1730 in St-Laurent, Île-d'Orleans. She died on 20 and was buried on 21 February 1748in the parish of St-Philippe & St-Jacques, St-Vallier, Co. Bellechasse, Québec. (2)
Ancestor of Norm Léveillée, author of this website.
iii. Jean LECLERC was born and baptized on 12 April 1694 in St-Laurent, Île-d'Orléans. He married Marie Madeleine GOSSELIN on 11 November 1720 in St-Laurent, Île-d'Orléans. Jean died on 9 and was buried on 11 June 1772 in St-Laurent, Île-d'Orléans. Marie Madeleine GOSSELIN, the daughter of Ignace GOSSELIN & Marie RATÉ was born on 22 and baptized on 23 May 1700 in St-Laurent, Île-d'Orléans, Montmorency, Québec. She died on 5 and buried on 7 April 1750 in St-Laurent, Île-d'Orléans, Montmorency, Québec.
Ancestor of Colleen Martineau, co-researcher of this webiste.
Twelve other children (2)
Note: Relationship Chart of Norm Léveillée and Colleen Martineau in webpage format
In Acrobat .pdf format:
1. Relationship Chart Side-by-side Listing the children of both of the Leclerc Children above: Geneviève and Jean
2. Leclerc Relationship Chart of Norm Léveillée and Colleen Martineau
Index LECLERC Index RONDEAU Table of Contents
(1) PRDH, Certificat de mariage No. 36746.
(2) Ibid., Certificat de famille No. 6539.
(3) Ibid., Certificat de famille No. 2155.
(4) Drouin Documents copied from the Parish Registers of Québec.