880. Jean FRADET was born in 1668. He married Jeanne HELIE-BRETON on 12 February 1692 in St-Jean, Île d'Orleans. He died on 6 February 1743 in St-Vallier, Bellechasse. (1)(2)(3)
881. Jeanne ELIE was born on 12 March 1674 in Ste-Famille, I.O. She died on 30 June 1715 in St-Vallier, Bellechasse. She was also known as Jeanne HELIE BRETON and Jeanne HELY.
Children were:440 i. Augustin FRADET was born and baptized on 31 January 1706 in La Durantaye. He married Geneviève LECLERC on 23 October 1730 in St-Laurent, Île d'Orleans. Geneviève was born and baptized on 24 January 1709 in St-Laurent, Île-d'Orléans. She died on 20 and was buried on 21 February 1748 in the parish of St-Philippe & St-Jacques, St-Vallier, Co. Bellechasse, Québec. After Geneviève died in 1748, Augustin then married Marie Louise LEMIEUX, daughter of Guillaume LEMIEUX & Marie Anne BLAIS, on 18 November 1754 at Berthier-en-Bas, Montmagny, Québec. Augustin must have died between November 1754 and November 1760 because Marie Louise LEMIEUX next married Pierre LEPAGE, son of Jean Baptiste LEPAGE & Marie GAGNON, on 24 November 1760 at St-Vallier, Bellechasse.(1)(4)(5) (6)
Eleven other children: Seven older and four younger than Augustin. (1)
Index FRADET Index HELIE-BRETON Table of Contents
(1) PRDH, Certificat de famille No. 6878.
(2) Ibid., Certifica de mariage No. 38856.
(3) Ibid., Certificat de famille No. 6877.
(4) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 142136.
(5) Ibid., Certificat de famille No. 17319.
6) Drouin documents copied from the Parish Registers of Québec.