144. Pierre LAMBERT was born on 26 May and baptized on 9 June 1686 in Neuville, Pointe-aux-Trembles, Québec. He married Louise BOUTRET BOUTREL on 17 January 1714 in St-Nicolas, Lévis. He died on 4 and was buried on 5 May 1757 in St-Antoine-de-Tilly, Lotbinière Cnty., Québec, Canada. (1)(2)(5)
145. Marie Louise BOUTRET BOUTREL, daughter of Jacques BOUTRET & Marie DAVID PONTIFE, was born and baptized on 14 April 1694 in Notre-Dame de Québec. (5)
Children were:72 i. Pierre-Noël LAMBERT born and baptized on 25 December 1717 St-Antoine-de-Tilly, Lotbinière Cnty., Quebec. He first married Marie Josette BARON, daughter of Jacques BARON & Marie Anne GRENON, on 5 February 1742 at St Antoine-de-Tilly, Lotbinière, Québec. Marie Josette was born on 24 August 1722 and died on 4 March 1748 both at St Antoine-de-Tilly, Lotbinière, Québec.
Pierre then married Marie-Catherine HARDY on 25 August 1749 in Pointe-aux-Trembles, Québec. Marie-Catherines died on 12 September 1812. Pierre died on 13 and was buried on 14 July 1794 in St-Michel d'Yamaska, Québec. (2)(3)(5)
Marie-Catherine HARDY, the daughter of Jean Baptiste HARDY CHATILLON & Marie Marguerite VOYER, was born and baptized on 15 August 1722 in St-François-de-Sales, Neuville, Portneuf County, Québec. She died on 12 and buried on 13 September 1812 in St-Michel d'Yamaska, Québec.
There were nine other children.
Index LAMBERT Index BOUTREL Table of Contents
(1) PRDH, Certificat de mariage No. 23910.
(2) Ibid., Certificat de famille No. 11655.
(3) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 156370.
(4) Data compiled and verified through Primary and Secondary Sources by Diane Paré Szabo.
(5) Drouin documents copied from the Parish Registers of Québec.