856. Claude GUIMOND was born in 1660. He married Anne LEROY on 8 October 1685 in Quebec. He died on 14 February 1738 in Cap St-Ignace. (1)(2)
857. Anne LEROY ROY was born around 1653 in St-Hilaire-sous-Romilly, archdioces of SENS, Champagne, Department of Nogent-sur-Seine, Aube, France. She first married Nicolas BOUCHARD on 30 September 1670 in Ste-Anne-de-Baupré. She died on 12 November 1719 in Cap-St-Ignace. (5)(6)
Children were:428 iii. Joseph François GUIMOND GUIMONT was born on on 28 and was baptized on 29 October 1690 in Cap St-Ignace, Québec. He married Marie Élizabeth FORTIN on 5 February 1714 in L'Islet, Co. L'Islet, Québec. Marie Élizabeth was born on 5 and baptized on 8 April 1695 in Cap St-Ignace, Québec. Marie Élisabeth died on 6 and buried on 7 May 1733 in Cap St-Ignace, Québec.
When Marie Élisabeth died in 1733, Francois then married Ursule Marie GAMACHE, daughter of Louis GAMACHE & Marie Angelique MIVILLE, on 24 November 1734 in Cap St-Ignace, Montmagny, Québec. Ursule was born on 13 February 1712 in Cap St-Ignace, Montmagny, Québec and died on 4 May 1738 in Cap St-Ignace, Montmagny, Québec. Francois married for a third time to Angélique PELLETIER, daughter of Jean PELLETIER & Marie Anne HUOT STLAURENT, on 4 February 1743 in L'Islet, Québec. Angélique was born 19 October 1703 in Rivière-Ouelle, Kamouraska, Québec and died on 10 May 1743 in Cap St-Ignace, Montmagny, Québec. Joseph François died on 27 and was buried on 29 May 1773 in Berthier, Québec. (2)(3)(4)(6)
ii. Louis GUIMOND was born 5 September 1688 in Cap-St-Ignace. He married Marie Françoise RICHARD on 6 November 1713 in Cap-St-Ignace, Québec.
Four other children: one older and three younger than Louis & Joseph. (1)
Index GUIMOND Index LEROY Table of Contents
(1) PRDH, Certificat de mariage No. 67290.
(2) Ibid., Certificat de famille No. 5567.
(3) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 24516.
(4) Ibid., Certificat de famille No. 11684.
(5) Ibid., Certificat d'individu No. 3625.
(6) Drouin Documents copied from the Parish Registers of Québec.