1710. René OUELLET HOELET was born around 1647 in St-Jacques-du-Hautpas, diocese of Paris, Île-de-Paris, France. He first married Anne RIVET on 8 March 1666 in Québec. Anne was born about 1635 in St-Gervai, v. et ev. Sees, Normandie (Ar. Alençon, Orne) and died on 5 April 1675 in Château-Richer, Montmorency, Québec.
He then married Thérèse MIGNOT on 6 February 1679in Grande-Ance de Québec. He died on 15 and buried on 16 January 1722 in Ste-Anne de La Pocatière. (1)(2)(4)(6)(7)
1711. Marie Thérèse MIGNOT was born on 9 and baptized on 15 September 1651 in the Paroisse de Notre-Dame de Québec. She was also known as Thérèse MIGNEAULT dit CHATILLON. She first married Nicolas LEBEL on 2 April 1665 in Château-Richer. Nicolas was born about 1633 in Illeville-sur-Montfort, Archev. Rouen, Normandie (Ar. Bernay, Eure) an died between 1677 and 1679. Marie Thérèse died on 3 and was buried on 5 December 1728 in the Paroisse de St-Louis, Kamouraska. (5)(7)
Children were:855 i. Marie Thérèse OUELLET married Charles PELLETIER on 7 January 1698 in the paroisse de L'Assomption, Rivière-Ouelle, Québec. Marie Thérèse died on 25 and was buried on 26 July 1707 in Rivière-Ouelle, Kamouraska, Québec. Charles was born on 25 and baptized on 27 September 1671 in Notre-Dame-de-Québec, Beauport, Québec. Marie Thérèse died on 25 and buried on 26 July 1707 in the paroisse de l'Assomption, Rivière-Ouelle. Charles died and was buried on 30 December 1748 in St-Roch-des-Aulnaies. (1)(3)(7)
Seven other children younger than Marie Thérèse. (1)
Index OUELLET-HOELET Index MIGNOT Table of Contents
(1) PRDH, Certificat de famille No. 4813.
(2) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 67205.
(3) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 17064.
(4) Ibid., Certificat d'individu No. 58452.
(5) Ibid., Certificat d'individu No. 43200.
(6) Ibid., Certificat de famille No. 2055.
(6) Association de famille Ouellet d'Amérique.
(7) Drouin Document copied from the Parish Registers of Québec.
(8) PRDH Documents - Université de Montréal.