1708. Jean PELLETIER PELTIER was born 12 June 1627 and baptized 20 June 1627 in St-Aubin de Tourouvre, Ev. Chartres, Perche (ar. Mortagne, Orne) France. He arrived in New France with his parents in 1641. He went into the service of the Jesuits for a while among the Hurons at the Mission Ste-Marie. He married Anne LANGLOIS on 9 November 1649 in Beauport, Québec. They settled first at Île-d'Orléans. He died on 24 and was buried on 25 February 1698 in Rivière-Ouelle.
Drouin document illegible:Marriage 9 November 1649. (1)(2)(4)(7)
1709. Anne LANGLOIS was born and baptized on 2 September 1637 in Notre-Dame de Québec. She died on 16 March and was buried on 17 March 1704 in Rivière-Ouelle. (3)(7)
Pelletier - Regnière - Lavallée - Bélanger - Léveillée Lineage in Acrobat .pdf format.
Children were:854 ix. Charles PELLETIER PELTIER was born on 25 and baptized on 27 September 1671 in Notre-Dame-de-Québec, Beauport, Québec. He married Marie Thérèse OUELLET on 7 January 1698 in the paroisse de L'Assomption, Rivière-Ouelle, Québec. After Marie Thérèse died died on 25 and buried on 26 July 1707 in the paroisse de l'Assomption, Rivière-Ouelle, Charles married Marie Barbe DESSAINT STPIERRE on 12 January 1711 in Rivière-Ouelle, Kamouraska, Québec. Marie Barbe, daughter of Pierre DESSAINT STPIERRE & Marie GERBERT FONTAINE, was born on 11 February 1685 in La Pocatière, Kamouraska. Marie Barbe died on 30 August 1752 in St-Roch-des-Aulnaies, L'Islet, Québec. Charles died and was buried on 30 December 1748 in St-Roch-des-Aulnaies. (1)(4)(7)
ii. Anne PELLETIER PELTIER was born on 1 and baptized on 2 October 1656 in Notre-Dame de Québec. She married Guillaume LIZOTTEon 19 January 1670 in the Paroisse de Notre-Dame de Québec. (6)(7)
Index PELTIER Index LANGLOIS Table of Contents
(1) PRDH, Certificat de famille No. 621.
(2) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 66389.
(3) Ibid., Certificat de famille No. 219.
(4) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 17064.
(5) Biographical Dictionary for The Jesuit Missions in Acadia and New France: 1602-1654, Lucien Campeau, S.J., translated by William Lonc, S.J. & George Topp, S.J., summer 2001, p. 339.
(6) PRDH Document - Université de Montréal.
(7) Drouin Document copied from the Parish Registers of Québec.