854. Charles PELLETIER was born on 25 and baptized on 27 September 1671 in Notre-Dame-de-Québec, Beauport, Québec. He married Marie Thérèse OUELLET on 7 January 1698 in the paroisse de L'Assomption, Rivière-Ouelle, Québec. After Marie Thérèse died, he married Marie Barbe DESSAINT STPIERRE on 12 January 1711 in Rivière-Ouelle, Kamouraska, Québec. Marie Barbe, daughter of Pierre DESSAINT STPIERRE & Marie GERBERT FONTAINE, was born on 11 February 1685 in La Pocatière, Kamouraska. Charles died and was buried on 30 December 1748 in St-Roch-des-Aulnaies. Marie Barbe died on 30 August 1752 in St-Roch-des-Aulnaies, L'Islet, Québec. (1)(2)(6)
855. Marie Thérèse OUELLET was born before July 1679 in Québec somewhere. She died on 25 and buried on 26 July 1707 in the paroisse de l'Assomption, Rivière-Ouelle. (5) (6)
Children were:427 i. Marie-Thérèse PELLETIER was born on the 17 November and baptized on the 5 December 1706 in the Paroisse de L'Assomption, Rivière-Ouelle, Québec. She married Jacques BÉLANGER on 21 January 1726 in L'Islet, Co. L'Islet, Québec. Jacques was born on 7 and baptized on 8 April 1699 in Cap St-Ignace. She died on 9 and was buried on 10 November 1783 in L'Islet, Co. L'Islet, Québec. (1)(3)(4)(6)
Four other children older than Marie Thérèse. (1)
Index PELLETIER Index OUELLET Table of Contents
(1) PRDH, Certificat de famille No. 7953.
(2) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 17064.
(3) Ibid., Certificat de famille No. 86951.
(4) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 24530.
(5) Ibid., Certificat de famille No. 4813.
(6) Drouin Documents copied from the Parish Registers of Québec.