852. Jacques BÉLANGER was born 24 and baptized 30 July 1662 in the Paroisse de La Visitation de Notre-Dame, Château-Richer, Québec. He married Élisabeth THIBAULT on 22 November 1691 in Cap St-Ignace. He was buried in the Chapel of Notre-Dame de Bonsecours on 17 August 1699 in L'Islet, Co. L'Islet, Québec. (1)(2)(6)(7)
853. Marie Élisabeth THIBAULT was born on 16 and baptized on 20 March 1673 in Ste-Anne-de-Beaupré, Co. Montmagny, Québec. After Jacques died in 1699, she married Martin ROUSSEAU on 3 May 1700 in L'Islet. She died on 12 and was buried on 14 June 1756 in L'Islet, Co. L'Islet, Québec. (4)(7)
Marie Elisabeth Thibault next married Martin Rousseau, son of Thomas Rousseau and Marie Madeleine Olivier, March 03, 1700 at L'Islet, Quebec. He was born December 25, 1673 at Ste Famille, Ile Orleans, Montmorency, Quebec and died May 15, 1715 at Hotel Dieu de Québec.
This Jacques Bélanger & Marie Élisabeth Thibault Lineage will descend to the Bélanger - Fournier - Bélanger - Léveillée Families. (in Acrobat .pdf format)
Children were:426 iv. Jacques BÉLANGER was born on 7 and baptized 8 April 1699 in Cap-St-Ignace. He married Marie-Thérèse PELLETIER on 21 January 1726 in Islet, Co. L'Islet, Québec. She was born on the 17 November and baptized on the 5 December 1706 in the Paroisee de L'Assomption, Rivière-Ouelle, Québec. She died on 9 and was buried on 10 November 1783 in L'Islet, Co. L'Islet, Québec.(2)(3)(5) (7)
François BÉLANGER was born on 15 and baptized on 17 November 1693 in Cap-St-Ignace. He married Geneviève DOYON on 24 October 1716 in L'Ange-Gardien. He died on 27 April 1733 in St-François-de-Sales.
Two other children older than Jacques. (2)
Index BÉLANGER Index THIBAULT Table of Contents
(1) PRDH, Certificat de mariage No. 27143.
(2) Ibid., Certificat de famille No. 86951.
(3) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 24530.
(4) Ibid., Certificat de famille No. 86949.
(5) Ibid., Certificat de baptême No. 26751.
(6) Ibid., Certificat de baptême No. 28800.
(7) Drouin documents copied from the Parish Registers of Québec.
(8) Secondary Marriage Documents.