846. Pierre DANCOSSE dit DANGOSSE was born in 1641 in LaRochelle, Aunis, France. He came from France to Canada around 1675. He married Marie Magdeleine BOUCHARD before 31 December 1679. Pierre died on 13 September 1697 in Québec. He died and was buried on 13 August 1697 in Notre-Dame de Québec, Québec. (1)(2) (5)
847. Marie Magdeleine BOUCHARD was born on 31 May and baptized on 2 June 1655 in the Paroisse-de-la-Visitation de Notre-Dame, Château-Richer, Québec. After Pierre died in 1697, Magdeleine then married Jean François GAUVINon 29 May 1702 in Rivière-Ouelle. Jean, the son of Jean GAUVIN & Marie Anne MAGNAN, was born on 2 October 1673 in Sillery, Québec. Jean died on 10 November 1742 in Rivière-Ouelle, Kamouraska, Québec. Marie Madeleine died on 21 on and was buried on 22 November 1755 in the Paroisse de l'Assomption, Rivière-Ouelle, Québec. (5)
Descendants of Pierre Dancosse & Marie Madeleine Bouchard in Acrobat .pdf format.
Three descending lineages to: Colleen Martineau, Annette Lavallée & Norm Lévellée.
Children of the first marriage were:423 iv. Marie Catherine DANCOSSE was born in 1684 somewhere in Québec. She married Jean BRISSON dit DUTILLY on 20 June 1707 in the Paroisse de l'Assomption, Rivière-Ouelle. She died on 13 and buried on 14 February 1756 in St-Roch-des-Aulnaies. (5)
Jean BRISSON was born and baptized on 22 July 1683 in the Paroisse de Notre-de-Québec. He died on 28 and was buried on 29 November 1755 in St-Roch-des-Aulnaies, Co. L'Islet, Québec.(1)(3)(5)
The lineage from this ancestor descends to Jeannette Bélanger, the mother of the author of this ancestral website.
ii. Marie Madeleine DANCOSSE was born 24 June and baptized on 3 July 1680 in the Paroisse de Notre-Dame de Québec, Québec. She first married Pierre BOUCHER on 4 February 1697 in the Paroisse de l'Assomption, Rivière-Ouelle, Kamouraska, Québec (5). Pierre was born 4 and baptized on 10 May 1673 in Ste-Famille, Ile-d'Orléans. Pierre died between April 1713 and March 1716 in Québec. Marie Madeleine then married Jean Baptiste MAISONNEUVE on 21 March 1716 in the paroisse de L'Assomption, Rivière Ouelle, Kamouraska, Québec. Jean was born about 1696 in BayonneE and died on 18 and was buried on 19 November 1746November 1746 in Notre-Dame de Québec, Québec. Marie Madeleine died on 4 and buried on 7 March 1765 in the Paroisse de l'Assomption, Rivière-Ouelle, Kamouraska, Québec. (5)(1)
(1) PRDH, Certificat de famille no. 4691.
(2) Ibid., Certificat d'individu No. 18630.
(3) Ibid., Certificat de famille 10053.
(4) Dancosse Ancestry sent by Colleen Martineau in an email January 2010.
(5) Drouin Documents copied from the Parish Registers of Québec.