422. Jean BRISSON DUTILLY was born and baptized on 22 July 1683 in the Paroisse de Notre-de-Québec. He was Captain of the Militia. He married Marie Catherine DANCOSSE on 20 June 1707 in the the Paroisse de l'Assomption, Rivière-Ouelle, Québec. He died on 28 and was buried on 29 November 1755 in St-Roch-des-Aulnaies, Co. L'Islet, Québec.
Refer to the Dancosse - Martineau Lineage. (1) (5)
423. Marie Catherine DANCOSSE was born in 1684. She died on 13 and buried on 14 February 1756 in St-Roch-des-Aulnaies. (4)(5)
Children were:211 i. Marie Anne BRISSON DUTILLY was born on 26 and baptized on 27 September 1716 in the Church of Ste-Anne de La Pocatière. Marie-Anne married Joseph BÉLANGER on 11 July 1740 in St-Roch-des-Aulnaies. Joseph was born 5 and baptized on 6 May 1712 in L'Islet. After Joseph's death, Marie Anne married Bonaventure LANGELLIER. Marie Anne died on 2 and was buried on 3 December 1795 in L'Islet, Co. L'Islet, Québec. (2) (3) (5)
Index BRISSON Index DANCOSSE Table of Contents
(1) PRDH, Certificat de famille No. 1767.
(2) Ibid., Certificat d'individu No. 105352.
(3) Ibid., Certificat de famille No. 10053.
(4) Ibid., Certificat de famille No. 4691.
(5) Drouin documents copied from the Parish Registers of Québec.