800. Nicolas DROUIN was born on 7 January in Cap-de-la-Madeleine and baptized on 1 February 1652 in the Paroisse de Notre-Dame-de-Québec. He married Marie LOIGNON on 6 November 1674 in the Paroisse Notre-Dame-de-Québec, Québec. Nicolas died on 5 and was buried on 7 October 1723 in Ste-Famille, Île-d'Orléns, Co. Montmorency, Québec. (1)(2)(4)
801. Marie LOIGNON, the daughter of Pierre Denis LOIGNON & Françoise ROUSSIN, was born on 5 and baptized on 25 May 1659 in the Paroise de Notre-Dame-de-Québec, Québec. She was also known as Marie LOIGNAN. She died on 12 and was buried on 13 September 1717 in Ste-Famille, Ste-Famille, Île-d'Orléns, Co. Montmorency, Québec.(4)
Children were:400 i. Pierre DROUIN was born and baptized on 11 April 1677 Château-Richer, Québec. He married Louise LETOURNEAU on 7 April 1704 in Ste-Famille, Île-d'Orléans, Québec. Pierre died and was buried on 18 July 1748 in Ste-Famille, Île-d'Orléans, Québec. Louise was born on 7 December 1681 in Ste-Famille, Île-d'Orléans. Marie Louise died on 18 and was buried on 19 September 1752 in Ste-Famille, Île-d'Orléans, Co. St-Laurent, Québec. (4)
iii. Marie Madeleine DROUIN was born on 21 May 1680 in Ste-Famille, Île-d'Orléans, Québec. She married Noël CÔTÉ on 28 February 1696 in Ste-Famille, Île-d'Orléans, Québec. She died on 17 December 1702 in St-Pierre, Île-d'Orléans, Québec. (3)
Thirteen other children. (1)
Index DROUIN Index LOIGNON Table of Contents
(1) PRDH, Certificat de famille No. 85072.
(2) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 67128.
(3) PRDH Document - Université de Montréal.
(4) Drouin Documents copied from the Parish Registers of Québec.
Additional Biographical Information: Send me an email at normlev at cox dot net requesting the data.