114. François BERNIER married Thérèse BERGERON on 15 January 1799 in the parish of St-Michel d'Yamaska, Québec. He died on 21 and was buried on 22 February 1810 in St-Michel d'Yamaska, Québec.(1)(2)(3)
115. Thérèse BERGERON married a second time to Joseph PARENTEAU, son of Joseph PARENTEAU & Rose MARTIN, on 18 February 1811 in St-Michel d'Yamaska. She married her third husband Louis THÉROUX, widower of Marguerite BADAYAC, on 10 May 1819 in St-Michel d'Yamaska. Louis was born 25 June 1788 and died 20 June 1823 both in St-Michel d'Yamaska, Québec. Marie Thérèse was born on 28 and baptized on 29 June 1782 in St-Michel d'Yamaska. She was buried on 14 September 1829 in St-Michel d'Yamaska. (1)(3)
57 i. Julie BERNIER was born on 21 and baptized on 22 December 1800 in St-Michel d'Yamaska, Québec. She first married Joseph SALOIS, son of Joseph SALOIS & Marie Antoine MARTIN on 26 February 1816 in St-Michel d'Yamaska. Her second marriage was to Théophile THÉROUX, son of André THÉROUX & Thérèse MACLURE, on 31 July 1820 in St-Michel d'Yamaska. Théophile was born on 19 and baptized on 20 March 1797 in St-Michel d'Yamaska. Théophile died on 5 and was buried on 7 March 1861 in St-Michel d'Yamaska, Québec. Julie died on 13 and was buried on 15 November 1883 in St-Hughes, Co. Bagot, Québec. (1)(3)
ii. François BERNIER married Marguerite LÉVEILLÉE, daughter of Jean Luc LÉVEILLÉE & Marguerite HÉBERT, on 29 October 1821 in St-Michel d'Yamaska. (1)
iii. Joseph BERNIER married Angèle THÉROUX, daughter of Joseph THÉROUX & Jeanne PETIT, on 3 April 1829 in St-Michel d'Yamaska. (1)
Please use the BACK/RETURN Button on your Browser to
Return to the Previous Page.
Index BERNIER Index BERGERON Table of Contents
(1) Mariages de St-Michel 1727-1965, Ant. Mongeau & B. Parenteau, Pub: B. Pontbriand, 1966, pp. 25 & 162.
(2) PRDH, Certificat de mariage No. 360841.
(3) Drouin Documents copied from the Parish Registers of Québec.