440. Augustin FRADET was born and baptized on 31 January 1706 in La Durantaye. He married Geneviève LECLERC on 23 October 1730 in St-Laurent, Île d'Orleans. After Geneviève died in 1748, Augustin then married Marie Louise LEMIEUX, daughter of Guillaume LEMIEUX & Marie Anne BLAIS, on 18 November 1754 at Berthier-en-Bas, Montmagny, Québec. Augustin must have died between November 1754 and November 1760 because Marie Louise LEMIEUX next married Pierre LEPAGE, son of Jean Baptiste LEPAGE & Marie GAGNON, on 24 November 1760 at St-Vallier, Bellechasse.(1)(2) (6)
441. Geneviève LECLERC was born on 24 and baptized on 26 January 1709 in St-Laurent, Île-d'Orléans. She married Augustin FRADET on 23 October 1730 in St-Laurent, Île-d'Orleans. She died on 20 and was buried on 21 February 1748 in the parish of St-Philippe & St-Jacques, St-Vallier, Co. Bellechasse, Québec. (3)(6)
Children were:220 i. Augustin FRADET was born on 31 August and was baptized on 1 September 1731 in St-Laurent, Île-d'Orléans. He married Élisabeth Isabelle TANGUAY TANGUES on 17 July 1752 in the parish of St-Philippe & St-Jacques, St-Vallier, Co. Bellechasse, Québec. Élisabeth was born and baptized on 26 August 1733 in the parish of St-Philippe & St-Jacques, St-Vallier, Co. Bellechasse, Québec. Marie Élisabeth died on 8 and was buried on 9 February 1782 in St-François-de-la-Rivière-Sud. Augustin died on 11 and was buried on 12 December 1794 in St-François-de-la-Rivière-Sud. (2)(4)(5)(6)
Eleven other children. (2)
Index FRADET Index LECLERC Table of Contents
(1) PRDH, Certificat de mariage No. 142136.
(2) Ibid., Certificat de famille No. 17319.
(3) Ibid., Certificat de famille No. 6539.
(4) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 199436.
(5) Ibid., Certificat de famille No. 29889.
(6) Drouin documents copied from the Parish Registers of Québec.