110. Augustin FRADET was born before 1762 (perhaps in 1756) according to Recensement/Census de/of 1862 of St-François-de-la-Rivière-Sud, l'Île-d'Orléans. He married Marie Louise LANGLOIS on 15 November 1779 in St-François-de-la-Rivière-Sud, l'Île-d'Orléans. Augustin died on 5 and was buried on 6 January 1793 in St-François-de-la-Rivière-Sud, l'Île-d'Orléans. (2)(3)
111. Marie Louise LANGLOIS was born and baptized on 9 May 1755 in St-François, Île d'Orléans. Marie Louise next married Jean Baptiste CLANG, son of Jean Baptiste CLANG & Marie PELTIERE, on 8 October 1793 at St-François-de-la-Rivière-Sud, Co. Montmagny, Québec. Jean Baptiste was born about 1749 at MANHEIM EN ALLEMAGNE and died 2 August at St Vallier, Bellechasse, Québec. Louise died on 20 and was buried on 22 December 1825 in the parish of St-Philippe & St-Jacques, St-Vallier, Co. Bellechasse, Québec. (1)(2) (3)
Children were:55 i. Magdeleine FRADET was born on 6 and baptized on 7 October 1782 in Sts-Gervais et Protais, Bellechasse, Québec. She married Antoine GAGNON on 19 Apr 1803 in St-François Rivière-du-Sud, Co. Montmagny, Québec. Antoine was born on 27 and baptized on 28 August 1779 in St-François-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud, Co. Montmagny, Québec. Antoine died on 23 and was buried on 25 September 1855 in St-François-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud, Co. Montmagny, Québec. Magdeleine died on 29 and was buried on 31 March 1868 in St-François-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud, Co. Montmagny, Québec. (2)
Index FRADET Index LANGLOIS Table of Contents
(1) PRDH, Certificat de famille No. 22541
(2) Copy of the Drouin document from the Parish Registers.
(3) PRDH document - Université de Montréal.