70. Joseph ALEXANDRE LALIBERTÉ was born on 17 August 1764 in St-Michel d'Yamaska, Québec. He first married Marie Geneviève GIGUÈRE on 22 January 1787 in St-François-du-Lac, Yamaska, Québec. Marie Geneviève, the daughter of Pierre GIGUÈRE DESPINS & Marie Madeleine BROUILLARD, was born on 13 and baptized on 14 January 1765 in St-Michel d'Yamaska. She died on 24 and was buried on 25 November 1787 in St-Michel d'Yamaska. There were no children from this marriage.
He then married Geneviève TAUREL dit JOLICOEUR on 10 May 1790 in St-Michel, Yamaska, Québec. Geneviève died on 30 and buried on 31 January 1814 in St-Michel d'Yamaska. Joseph died on 16 and was buried 17 November 1835 in St-Michel d'Yamaska, Québec. (1)(2)(3)(4)(7)(6)
71. Geneviève TOREL TAUREL JOLICOEUR, the daughter of Étienne TAUREL JOLICOEUR & Marie Thérèse HÉBERT LENOIR, was born and baptized on 11 March 1770 in St-Michel d'Yamaska, Québec. She died on 30 and buried on 31 January 1814 in St-Michel d'Yamaska, Québec. (7)(6)
Children were:35 i. Marie Louise ALEXANDRE was born on 9 and baptized on 10 April 1791 in St-Michel d'Yamaska. She first married Antoine LAMBERT on 4 September 1809 in St-Michel d'Yamaska. Antoine was born 29 and baptized on 30 November 1786 and died on 17 and was buried on 18 June 1811 both at St-Michel d'Yamaska, Québec.
Then she married Félix BROUILLARD on 27 May 1812 in St-Michel, Yamaska, Québec. Félix was born on 10 and baptized on 11 December 1784 in St-Michel d'Yamaska. Félix died on 25 and was buried on 27 May 1850 in St-Aimé de Richelieu, Québec. Marie Louise died on 28 and was buried on 30 June 1875 in St-Aimé de Richelieu, Québec. (1)(5)(6)
Index ALEXANDRE Index TAUREL Table of Contents
(1) Mariages de St-Michel d'Yamaska (1727-1965), Relevé par Ant. Mongeau et B. Parenteau, Compilé et publié pas B. Pontbriand, agronome, 2390, Marie Victorin, Québec 6, 1966, p. 35.
(2) PRDH, Certificat d'union No. 67924.
(3) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 360649.
(4) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 360649.
(5) Régistre des actes de baptême, mariages et sépultures de St-Aimé.
(6) Drouin document copied from the Parish Registers of Québec.
(7) PRDH Document - Université de Montréal.