460. Jean Baptiste BERGERON was born on 11 May 1712 in St-Antoine-de-Tilly. He married Marie Catherine GERÉMIE GERIMIE on 30 November 1736 in St-Antoine-de-Tilly, Co. Lotbinière, Québec. After Catherine died, Jean Baptiste married a second time to Thérèse GRENIER, daughter of Étienne GRENIER & Marie Françoise BERGERON, on 16 August 1752 in St-Antoine-de-Tilly, Co. Lotbinière, Québec. Jean Baptiste died on 19 September 1779 in St-Ours.(1)(2)(6)
461. Marie Catherine GERÉMIE GERIMIE, the daughter of Joseph GEREMIE & Marie Anne ROUSSEAU, was born on 26 July 1715 in St-Nicolas. She died on 24 and was buried on 25 April 1749 in St-Antoine-de-Tilly. She was also known as Catherine DOUVILLE LAMONTAGNE.
Eleven Children:92 i. Thomas BERGERON was born and baptized on 28 November 1743 in St-Antoine-de-Tilly, Co. Lotbinière, Québec. He married Marie Thérèse PELISSIER on 12 November 1781 in St-Michel d'Yamaska. Thérèse was born 17 April 1761 in St-Michel d'Yamaska. Thomas died on 20 and was buried on 21 August 1813 in St-Michel d'Yamaska. Thérèse died on 26 and was buried on 29 August 1836 in St-Michel d'Yamaska, Québec. (1)(3)(4)(6)
Index BERGERON Index JEREMIE Table of Contents
(1) PRDH, Certificat de famille No. 20134.
(2) Ibid., Certtificat de mariage No. 134699.
(3) Ibid., Certificat d'union No. 57923.
(4) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 341771.
(5) Ibid., Certificat d'union No. 20134.
(6) Drouin documents copied from the Parish Register of Québec.