686. Jacques JOYELLE JOYEL dit BERGERON was born before 1635 in France. He was also known as Jacques BERGERON dit JOHIEL. He married Marie Gertrude MORAL on 10 November 1676 in the Cathedral de l'Assomtion, Trois-Rivières, Québec. He died and was buried on 26 March 1716 in St-François-du-Lac, Yamaska, Québec. (1)(2)(6)
687. Marie Gertrude MORAL dit CANTIN was born and baptized on 22 March 1658 in the Cathedral de l'Assomption, Trois-Rivières, Québec. She died and was buried on 28 August 1736 in St-François-du-Lac, Yamaska, Québec.(6)
Moral-Joyel - Lavallée - Léveillée Lineage in Acrobat .pdf format.
Nine Children were:343 ii. Marie Gertrude JOYELLE was born and baptized on 19 May 1681 in the parish of Immaculé-Conception de Trois-Rivières, Québec. She married Joseph FORCIER on 19 February 1703 in St-François-du-Lac, Yamaska, Québec. Joseph was born on 20 and baptized 26 January 1677 in St-Pierre de Sorel, Québec. Marie Gertrude died and was buried on 16 April 1732 in St-François-du-Lac, Yamaska, Québec. Joseph died and was buried on 6 May 1741 in St-François-du-Lac, Yamaska, Québec. (3)(4)(6)
iii. Jean JOYEL was born on 22 September 1683 in Trois-Rivières. He first married Marie Françoise CARTIER on 26 November 1707 in St-François-du-Lac. Jean then married Marie Thérèse GAGNÉ POITEVIN GARNIER on 1 February 1723 in St-François-du-Lac. Marie was born before 1700 and died on 23 April 1780. Jean died on 18 September 1776.
viii. Joseph Michel JOYEL LAFRENIÈRE was born 10 January 1694 in Sorel. He married Marie Madeleine PATRY on 9 April 1731 in St-François-du-Lac. Marie was born on 2 December 1706 and died around 19 October 1796. Joseph died around 14 February 1787.
vii. François JOYEL CANTIN was born before 1692. He married Marie Catherine RAUX LAVERGNE on 27 April 1716 in St-François-du-Lac, Yamaska, Québec. He died and was buried on 19 October 1761 in St-François-du-Lac, Yamaska, Québec. Marie Catherine died on 22 and was buried on 23 June 1771 in St-François-du-Lac, Yamaska, Québec. (4)(5)(6)
Index JOYELLE Index MORAL Table of Contents
(1) PRDH, Certificat de famille No. 4560.
(2) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 89098.
(3) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 92892.
(4) Mariages de St-François-du-Lac (1687-1965), J.M.Laliberté & Antonio Mangeau, Pub: B.Pontbriand, 1966, pp. 107 & 142.
(5) PRDH Document - University de Montréal.
(6) Drouin Document copied from the Parish Registers of Québec.