1102. François RENOUX RENOU was born in 1644. He was also known as RENOUX DE LACHAPELLE. He married Marguerite CREVIER-CRENIER on 21 August 1683 in Boucherville, Montréal. (1)(2)
1103. Marguerite CREVIER CRENIER was born before 1644. She was the widow of (veuve de) Michel GAMELIN. She was also known as Marguerite CRENIER BELLERIVE. She died on 7 June 1707 in Montréal. e
Children were:345 i. Marie Madeleine RENOUX was born and baptized on 23 June 1684 in Trois-Rivières, Québec. She married Louis LAUSIER dit PINARD on 24 November 1698 in St-François-du-Lac, Yamaska, Québec. Louis died on 19 and was buried on 20 May 1731 in St-François-du-Lac, Yamaska, Québec. When Louis died in 1731, Marie Madeleine then married Antoine DUBOIS, son of Antoine DUBOIS & Marie Marthe MORAL CANTIN, on 17 September 1736 in St-Michel d'Yamaska, Québec. Marie Madeleine died on 30 and buried on 31 May 1771 in St-François-du-Lac, Yamaska, Québec.(1)(4)(5)(6)
551 ii. Marie Jeanne RENOUX RENOU was born on 9 and baptized on 10 December 1685 in Notre-Dame de Trois-Rivières, Québec. She married Jean Baptiste COUTURIER dit LABONTÉ on 17 May 1705 in St-François-du-Lac, Yamaska, Québec. Jean Baptiste was born and baptized on 28 August 1679 in Sorel, Québec. Jean Baptiste died and was buried on 3 May 1754 in St-François-du-Lac, Yamaska, Québec. Marie Jeanne died 9 July 1754 in St-François-du-Lac. (1)(3)(5)(7)
Index RENOU Index CREVIER-CRENIER Table of Contents
(1) PRDH, Certificat de famille No. 5318.
(2) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 99560.
(3) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 92897.
(4) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 92855.
(5) Mariages de St-François-du-Lac 1687-1965, Laliberté & Mongeau, Pub:Pontbriand, 1966, p. 225.
(6) Drouin Document copied from the Parish Registers of Québec.
(7) PRDH Document - Université de Montréal.