210. Joseph BÉLANGER was born 5 and baptized on 6 May 1712 in L'Islet. He married Marie-Anne BRISSON, his third marriage, on 11 July 1740 in St-Roch-des-Aulnaies. In 1730, he had first married Louise-Geneviève ROLANDEAU who was born in 1699. Joseph and Louise had one son Jean-Baptiste who was born on 18 October 1731 in St-Thomas. His second marriage was to Marie GAMACHE on 18 June 1737 in L'Islet. Marie Gamache was born in 1712 and was buried on 20 April 1739. Joseph died before 1758. (1)(2)(4)(6)
211. Marie Anne BRISSON DUTILLY was born on 26 and baptized on 27 September 1716 in the Church of Ste-Anne de La Pocatière, Québec. Marie Anne next married Bonaventure LANGELIER, son of Louis LANGELIER & Marie Geneviève FORTIN BELLEFONTAINE, on 4 April 1758 at L'Islet, Quebec. Bonaventure was born 12 July 1735 at L'Islet, Québec and died after 1795. She died on 2 and was buried on 3 December 1795 in L'Islet, Co. L'Islet, Québec. (5)(6)
Children were:105 i. Marie-Anne BÉLANGER was born and baptized on 1 February 1742 in L'Islet, Co. L'Islet, Québec. She married François Félix FOURNIER on 31 January 1763 in L'Islet, Co. L'Islet. François was born on 13 January and baptized on 25 February 1743 in Cap St-Ignace, Co. Montmagny, Québec. François died on 9 and was buried on 11 December 1804 in Cap St-Ignace, Co. Montmagny, Québec. Marie Anne died on 5 and was buried on 6 July 1822 in Cap St-Ignace Co. Montmagny, Québec.(3)(6)
Index BÉLANGER Index BRISSON Table of Contents
(1) PRDH, Certificat d'individu No. 106352.
(2) Ibid., Certificat de famille No. 20336.
(3) Ibid., Certificat de famille No. 21813.
(4) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 133413.
(5) Ibid., Certificat de famille No. 10053.
(6) Drouin Documents copied from the Parish Registers of Québec.