178. Pierre TALUSSIER LASALLE was also known as TALUSSIER dit LASALLE. He came from the Paroisse de Notre-Dame-de-Neuf-Brisach, Évêche de Strasbourg, France. He was a wigmaker. He first married Marie Veronique HUARD DESILETS, daughter of Etienne HUARD (1686–1747) & Marie Thérèse DOLBEC (1699–1760), on 30 September 1749 in Pointe-de-Lévy (Lauzon). Marie Véronique was born on 17 April 1725 in Lévis and died in Québec on 13 May 1754 and was buried in Notre-Dame de Québec parish.
Pierre then married Véronique MONTOUR-DELPÉ on 22 August 1757 in the parish of "La Visitation", Pointe-du-Lac, Comté St-Maurice, Québec. Pierre died on 1 as a result of a fall into a well and was buried on 2 January 1775 in l'Immaculée Conception de Trois-Rivières, Québec. (17)
Please note: In the Baptismal entry for his daughter Marguerite in the Town Clerk's Office of Trois-Rivières, Pierre Talussier "dit name" is written as "dit Lavallée".(5)(7)(8)
179. Véronique MONTOUR-DELPÉ was born and baptized 30 May 1733 in the parish of L'Immaculée Conception de Trois-Rivières. She was known as Véronique DELPÉ STCERNY MONTOUR. She married a second time to Louis BOUCHAUT BOUCHEAU, son of Louis BOUCHEAU & Charlotte GERVAIS, on 16 April 1776 in l'Immaculée Conception de Trois-Rivières. She is listed as Véronique MONTOUR, widow of Pierre TALUSSIER. Véronique died in 1776 Trois-Rivières, in Québec. (1)(4)(11)(17)
Children with Marie Véronique HUARD:i. Claude Pierre TALUSSIER was born on 20 and baptized on 21 October 1751 in the parish of Notre-Dame de Québec. He married Marguerite CHEVALIER, daughter of Sieur Michel CHEVALIER & Marguerite BRO on 24 February 1789 in Saint-Antoine de Lavaltrie. (17)
ii.François TALUSSIER was born and baptized on 18 May 1753 in the parishof Notre-Dame-de-Québec.
Children with Véronique MONTOUR-DELPÉ:89 v. Marguerite TALUSSIER was born and baptized on 9 May 1763 in the Cathedral of l'Assomption in Trois-Rivères. Godparents were Joseph BISSON and Marguerite PÉPIN. Rev. Joseph CARPENTIER, missionary of this parish in Trois-Rivières was the officiating priest. She married Joseph FOURQUIN dit LÉVEILLÉ on 20 May 1787 in St-Michel, Yamaska, Québec. Marguerite died on 1 and was buried on 2 December 1842 in St-Michel d'Yamaska, Québec. Joseph died on 17 and was buried on 19 July 1848 in St-Michel d'Yamaska, Québec. (2)(3)(7)(8)(15)(16)(17)
i. Josèphe TALUSSIER LASALLE was born and baptized on 21 May 1758 and died on 31 August 1758 in Trois-Rivières. (7)(18)
ii. Jean Baptiste TALUSSIER LASALLE was born on 12 November 1759 and died on 5 April 1761 in Trois-Rivières. (7)
iii. Jean Baptiste TALUSSIER was born on 12 November 1761 in Trois-Rivières. He married Claire DELUGRÉ - DUGRES on 11 August 1781 in Trois-Rivières. He died in 1831. (7)(8)(9)(10)(12)
iv. Marie Josephe TALUSSIER LASALLE was born on 10 July 1765 in Trois-Rivières. She married Joseph BOULANGER STPIERRE on 16 April 1787 in Trois-Rivières. She died on 10 and buried on 13 December 1847 in Trois-Rivières at the age of 82.(7)(8)(12)(13)(14)(18)
v. Madeleine TALUSSIER TALUCIER LASALLE was born on 14 and baptized on 15 April 1767. She was baptized under the name of Marie Magdeleine Tagussier. She married Jérome ÉLIE BRETON on 7 January 1782 in Rivière-du-Loup (Louiseville). She died and was buried on 4 February 1789 in Saint-Joseph de Maskinongé, Québec. (8)(18)
vii. Joseph LaSALLE LASSALLE was born on 15 and baptized as Louis Joseph THADOUSIÉ dit LASAL on 16 April 1772 in the Immaculée-Conception parish in Trois-Rivières. He married Marie Anne SCHMID, daughter of Louis SCHMID & Anne PÉLISSIER, on 11 February 1806 in Saint Michel d'Yamaska. Joseph was then a voyageur. He later became a farmer as stated in his children's baptismal acts. Joseph died on 14 June at the age of 74 and was buried on 16 June 1846 in St-Michel d'Yamaska.
Index TALUSSIER Index MONTOUR DELPHÉ Table of Contents
(1) Répertoire des Mariages de Trois-Rivières, 1654-1900, Publication No. 1, par Dominique Campagna, S.C., p. 26.
(2) PRDH - Programme de recherche en démographie historique, Certificat de baptême No. 309180.
(3) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 360654.
(4) Ibid., Certificat de baptême No. 180436.
(5) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 305616.
(7) Ibid., Certificat de famille No. 33989.
(8) Ibid., Certificat d'union No. 33989.
(9) Ibid., Certificat d'union No. 57902.
(10) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 211162.
(11) Répertoire des Mariages de Trois-Rivières, 1654-1900, Publication No. 1, par Dominique Campagna, S.C., pp. 267 & 423.
(12) Ibid., p. 63.
(13) PRDH, Certificat d'union No. 64432.
(14) Ibid., Certificat de mariage No. 343530.
(15) Mariages de St-Michel 1727 - 1965, Comté d'Yamaska, Québec, Mongeau, Parenteau, Pontbriand, 1966, p. 253.
(16) Explanation of the two names for the Catherdral Church: Cathedrale Trois-Rivières
(17) Drouin Document copied from the Parish Registers of Québec.
(18) Parish Reister of the Immaculate Conception of Trois-Rivières.