342. Joseph FORCIER was born on 20 and baptized on 26 January 1677 in St-Pierre de Sorel, Québec. He married Gertrude JOYELLE on 19 February 1703 in St-François-du-Lac, Yamaska, Québec.
After Gertrude's death in 1732, Joseph married Marie Anne CHAPDELAINE LARIVIÈRE, daughter of André CHAPDELAINE LARIVIÈRE & Marie Anne CHEVREFILS BELISLE, on 9 August 1734 in St-Ours, Richelieu, Québec. Marie Anne was born about 1700 somewhere in Québec and died on 13 March 1766 in Berthier-en-Haut, Québec. Joseph died and was buried on 6 May 1741 in St-François-du-Lac, Yamaska, Québec. (1)(5)
343. Gertrude JOYELLE was born and baptized on 19 May 1681 in the parish of Immaculé-Conception de Trois-Rivières, Québec. She died and was buried on 16 April 1732 in St-François-du-Lac, Yamaska, Québec. (5)
171 i. Anne Charlotte FORCIER was listed as Marie Charlos FORSIER, daughter of Joseph FORSIER & Gertrude JOVIAL, in the marriage register. She was also known as Charlotte Marie Charles FORCIER. She married Jean Baptiste BOISSEL on 2 May 1725 in St-François-du-Lac, Yamaska, Québec. Jean Baptiste was born and baptized on 26 June 1699 in St-Laurent, Île-d'Orléans, Québec. Anne Charlotte died on 1 and was buried on 2 April 1779 in St-François-du-Lac, Yamaska, Québec. (3)(4)(5)
Nine other children: one older and eight younger than Charlotte. (1)
Index FORCIER Index JOYELLE Table of Contents
(1) PRDH, Certificat de famille No. 9128.
(3) Mariages de St-François-du-Lac (1687-1965), J.M.Laliberté & Antonio Mangeau, Pub: B.Pontbriand, 1966, p. 32.
(4) PRDH, Certificat de mariage No. 92941.
(5) Drouin Document copied from the Parish Registers of Québec.